Managing your mp3 albums
- Open iTunes and create a playlist
- Choose File > New > Playlist.
- Type a name for the playlist.
- Drag and drop the album to the playlist on the right side of the iTunes window.
- In the View menu make sure to select ‘Albums’, iTunes will show the album instead of all the separate tracks.
- Right-click and select ‘Get info’.
- In the first tab ‘details’ scroll down and make sure the "Album is a compilation of songs by various artists" box is checked.
- Your compilations will play now without any gaps!